• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Forum

Go Back   Chandrayaan | Forums > Site Feedback/Sugesstions

Site Feedback/Sugesstions Please provide your feedback and sugesstion for site improvement.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:41 AM

Unhappy Get a better website design and more features! Publicity!

Firstly, I must say I am damn impressed by ISRO and its missions. There's just too much to say but not right now, let me sum it up in one word - awesome.
But, at the same time, I am utterly disappointed by the website design and features. I know most of the Indian government website suck really bad, but I expected ISRO to be better. The website design brings me back to the 90s.
Also, the layout, and features really are horrible of this site. Horrible navigation and mediocre presentation of information. M
And no features of this website? No podcasts, HD animation videos, interactive panoramas of existing technologies, very less info about the project, the place its being done in and updated news is very less.
Look at the NASA site for example. This and the ISRO website bring me back to the 90s.
Also, there is very less publicity to encourage this development.
This goes for the ISRO and Chandrayaan websites.
Old 03-21-2008, 05:10 AM
Administrator

Default Thank you for feedback

Hi AkshayGenius ,

Thank you for your feedback. Your feedback will help us to improve the site.

Note that this is not an official website of ISRO, neither endorsed nor recognized officially by ISRO or any of its institutions, nor contents of this website are necessarily the official view of ISRO.

This website is maintained by non profit group.

Administrator
Old 04-29-2008, 11:31 AM

what's the siyte about?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:25 PM

Well...

I am student of IIT Delhi. I work on freelance web development and web application programming.

I can work on this website to make it better. It will be better for us to use a CMS like drupal (NASA website is also using drupal ) for future development.

Administrator, Let me know if you want me to work on this. It would be pleasure for me.

-Amit Gupta
http://www.amitkumargupta.com
Old 10-31-2008, 06:08 AM
Administrator

Hi amitkgupta28,

Thank you for your interest. We are planning to move to better design in next release ( early next year). We will contact you once development plan is ready.

Thank you,
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitkgupta28 View Post
Well...

I am student of IIT Delhi. I work on freelance web development and web application programming.

I can work on this website to make it better. It will be better for us to use a CMS like drupal (NASA website is also using drupal ) for future development.

Administrator, Let me know if you want me to work on this. It would be pleasure for me.

-Amit Gupta
http://www.amitkumargupta.com