• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Forum

Go Back   Chandrayaan | Forums > Chandrayaan 1

Chandrayaan 1 Forum to discuss India's first Moon Mission , Chandrayaan-1

Old 11-14-2008, 06:23 PM

According to Twitter they're getting "mixed info" about the status of MIP. I have some hopes that it may have survived the landing
Old 11-16-2008, 06:41 AM

Default Moon Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvezdichko View Post
According to Twitter they're getting "mixed info" about the status of MIP. I have some hopes that it may have survived the landing
Nope! According to info, the MIP stopped sending signals immediately after impact.

Regarding those two images beamed back by Chandrayaan from the MIP, any idea about the altitude they were taken from? As usual, ISRO has not given this info but just mentioned they were taken during the MIPs descent. I wish ISRO gives more details in future instead of treating all info with a broad brush!

Cheers!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:52 AM

Default moon images

I have read in Air and Space Mag, that the Chandrayaan spacecraft will be able to photograph the Apollo Sites! Is this possible and true? Sure would be nice to prove that their were landings by Apollo. I believe it as I was old enough to understand this great event! I too was wondering why the pictures are few and far between. Please let me know on this Thanks!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:11 PM

Thanks for the update...
Old 11-20-2008, 08:48 AM

That's nothing! Check out these hi-res images taken by the Lunar Orbiter half a century ago!

http://ser.sese.asu.edu/LO/index.html

Click on the '+' sign to enlarge them. And these are amazing UNCENSORED images from NASA! Anomalies are galore. If you're interested to see some strange stuff on the Moon, click my thread here on AboveTopSecret.com.

Here....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread383270/pg1

Cheers!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollonut444 View Post
I have read in Air and Space Mag, that the Chandrayaan spacecraft will be able to photograph the Apollo Sites! Is this possible and true? Sure would be nice to prove that their were landings by Apollo. I believe it as I was old enough to understand this great event! I too was wondering why the pictures are few and far between. Please let me know on this Thanks!
Of course the TMC can! But what are you going to find up there except the area where they landed? Considering the TMC's res of 5m, anything smaller than this would not be easy to identify. The Apollo missions had left some small scientific instruments on the Moon, but these would be difficult to spot unless there were larger than 5m. And there are none bigger than that!

Probably the Apollo Moon buggy? But considering that the frame was 10 feet (3 m) long with a wheelbase of 7.5 feet (2.3 m) and a maximum height of 3.75 feet (1.1 m), you'd still not be able to see it!

Cheers!

Last edited by Mikesingh; 11-22-2008 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:15 AM

What a joke!! Today is the 22nd of Nov of the year of our Lord 2008! The last pic sent by ISRO was on the 15th of Nov! So is that it?

OK, guys!The show is over. Move on! There's not much else going to be coming from ISRO. Especially if they've found those intriguing unexplainable Moon anomalies! Like they say, the top secret U.S. Military space program is already mining the Moon since 1962.

If that be the case, you think ISRO would put out the images of these mining activities in the public domain? NO! You see, ESA, NASA, Jaxa, ISRO etc are all in it it together. No one's going to let the cat out of the bag. If Chandrayaan does find something, it will be conveniently air-brushed like what NASA/ESA are doing with the anomalous images that show artificial structures on the Moon.

Do you guys think I'm off my rocker? Or have I lost my marbles? NO! These are the facts and we will be naive to think otherwise. I have done enough research on this and therefore always wondered what ISRO would do if it found these structures on the Moon? Would they disclose it? NEVER!

So that's it. I think I need to go catch up on my reading since there's nothing more expected from ISRO.

Cheers! And have a nice day!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:04 PM

Bullshit. Total bullshit...

Will you ever stop with these silly conspiracy theories?
Old 11-24-2008, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvezdichko View Post
Bullshit. Total bullshit...

Will you ever stop with these silly conspiracy theories?
Huh? Can you prove it's all bull shit? Do you profess to know EVERYTHING that's going on? Are you even aware that there's a top secret military space program being conducted by the CIA/Mil intelligence/NRO? Other than Cape Canaveral/KSC, Florida, are you aware of the out-of-sight U.S secret space launch facilities at Vandenberg, Kwajalein, Wallops Island, Beale, Poker Flats, Marshall Islands, Alcantara, etc? NO! You don't because otherwise you wouldn't have trashed this as 'bullshit'! And I wouldn't waste my time giving you further details as your mind is closed as a clam! But here's something for starters:

Have you heard of the top secret Black budged programs run by Lockheed Skunk works, Boeing’s Phantom Works, etc? Here’s what a couple of U.S senators commented:

Quote:
Senators' Comments Suggest Existence Of Secret Space Program
Cryptic comments by two Democrats on the Senate floor about a major program in the fiscal year 2005 intelligence authorization conference report point to a secret space effort of some kind that has been under way for years, but which has been unknown to the public, analysts said.
Sens. Jay Rockefeller IV (D-W.Va.), ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) both criticized the program without naming it on Dec. 8 during debate on the fiscal year 2005 intelligence authorization bill.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/ne...et-program.htm
All bullshit, what?
And have you heard of the secret ‘Shadow Govt’ of the United States?
Some of the important directives/tasks of these departments/organizations under the Intelligence Branch, related to UFOs/Aliens are:
Quote:
National Reconnaissance Office(NRO).
Controls and collects information from global spy satellites, monitors UFO traffic entering and leaving Earth's atmosphere, coordinates firing of energy beam weapons from orbiting Star Wars satellites at selected human ground and airborne targets and selectively at extra-terrestrial craft. Loc: Pentagon basement and Dulles Airport area, VA.
National Security Agency
Orchestration of information-control and cover-up activities related to UFO secrecy and surveillance of extra-terrestrial operations.
Loc: Fort Meade, MD.
Central Intelligence Agency
Cooperates with NSA's UFO cover-up operations.
Loc: Langley, VA, and worldwide branches.
Federal Bureau of Investigation, Counter Intelligence Division
Cooperates with the National Reconnaissance Organization in the surveillance of those involved in close encounters with UFOs and extra-terrestrials.
U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence
Has a compartmented unit involved in UFO and USO [Unidentified Submerged Objects] information gathering.
U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations
(AFOSI) has a compartmented unit involved in investigating UFO sightings, extra-terrestrial contact reports, as well as IAC [Identified Alien Craft] surveillance.
Loc: Bolling Air Force Base, MD.
NASA Intelligence
Intelligence on astronaut and reconnaissance satellite encounters with UFOs and ETs, and coordinates the transfer of alien technology to U.S. and allies' aerospace operations.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread60574/pg1
Of course, all this would be bullshit to you. Do some research before branding others as lunatics. There is enough stuff that could keep you busy for a month, but this will have to do for now.

As a parting shot, have you heard of Senator John Glenn, a former Astronaut? Here's what he said on NBC TV, 6th March 2001, whilst discussing the Apollo program, "We only see these things in our nightmares or in the movies, and some of them are pretty close to being the truth!"

Nuff said. I don't want to waste more time on self styled 'Know-alls' like you! Do make an attempt to crawl out of your air tight box of ignorance and try and see what's outside. Though I'm aware that for people like you, ignorance is bliss!

Darn! The self styled know-alls we have to put up with! Gets excruciating at times, what?

Last edited by Mikesingh; 11-24-2008 at 12:10 PM.