• Decrease font size
Forum

Go Back   Chandrayaan | Forums > Chandrayaan Future Moon Missions

Chandrayaan Future Moon Missions Forum to discuss Chandrayaan Future Missions

Old 08-09-2007, 05:25 AM

Default Chandraayan-3

Submitted by : Senthil
Date : 6/4/2007 18:54 (CST)

Explore ways to satisfy the nation's evergrowing energy needs, by bringing Helium, Uranium, Radium, etc.

Send man to moon

Set up a long term lunar camp in Moon.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:10 AM

This might never hapen, but none can stop my fantasy!

Some where in 2008 - 2009 mission C1 (go near moon grab sm data)
Some where in 2010 - 2013 mission C2 (land on moon grab sm data)

My fantasy begins here

Some where in 2015 - 2020 mission C3 (Indians land on moon grab data & materials)
Meanwhile as the time line of chandrayaan missions enter the year 2015, we have developed resusable launch vehicles(RLV). In 5yrs or 10yrs we master the technology of RLV, by taking humans to space and returning back. Well mastering tht technology involves time, money and other expensives resources.

Mission C4 and C4+
We develop the blueprints for developing an Indian Base @ moon. From where we could launch our future RLVs to Mars & Earth. . And then sm where in future we would be further expanding our base for tourism and other.

Like i said this is just a dream! Before i die, i hope atleast one indian will land his foot on Mars. Guys dreams and hopes dosent cost money. So just shoot ur ideas, who knows maybe ur ideas can make a huge turn. Good Luck!
Old 10-23-2008, 09:19 AM

Default Only a Dream? for an Indian to Land on Moon(later Mars)

I don't think so. It is much closer to reality today than ever.
If 10 years back somebody would have said we(Indians) want to Launch a Moon Mission would that be called a dream, which today(precisely yesterday-21Oct08) is reality (Just some more , though difficult steps left for this mission to be a total success).
In 2003 when i could use a GPS car & drive inside USA w/o knowing the directions, i never veen dreamed that in India too, we wil have GPS devices,but it is not even 5 years & we already have it (question of time when it becomes cheaper/affordable for masses).
Param Supercomputers/Nuclear capabilities/Material design/name it , Indians have not only envisioned(not just dreamt) but executed to acheive these capabilites.
WHEN PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS LIKE "SHOULD INDIA GO TO MOON/DEVELOP NUCLEAR REACTORS" CAN PEOPLE ALSO 1st THINK THAT THIS QUESTION ARISES BECAUSE ATLEAST WE CAN DO IT. THIS IS POSSIBLE FOR ONLY 5% of NATIONS in the world.
EVEN THE QUESTION WHETHER THEY SHOULD DO/TRY IT IS IRRELEVANT for 95% NATIONS. Other Nations can truly only dream about them.
Where we can try,develop & offer them these as services.

Moon Mission is a testament that we as such a diverse country with our own paradoxes & so called slow growth rates (though it is only second in the world for such a huge country/economy), Indians being so different as not being familiar with many other fellow indians due to the diversity can still work as one & not only dream about the Moon but also get there.

100s of organisations/companies & 1000s of subsystems must have been put together& integrated to finally work as one for a Launcher to take off.

Similarly despite 100s of languages & 1000s of dialects, we can still work together & create/develop world class technolgies & aim for betterment of Masses (still most being underprivileged).

So as long as we have visionaries & organisations who support such visionaries & are so LEAD by SUCH VISIONARIES, Sky is the Limit for dreams(visions) to be realised. What have you in current breed of scientists par excellence & dedication like ABDUL KALAM,KASTURIRANGAN (Referring only to some K's as an example-we have another 25 alphabets left) we should DARE NOT ONLY TO DREAM ....BUT REALISE THEM..
Where Political leadership seems bleak at times, thank God, they let Scientists work & create hope so that the Indian dreams a Billion dreams that realise in his lifetime...
Old 11-06-2008, 12:59 PM

Default Chandrayan-3 to search for Minerals

Chandrayan-3 should search for Minerals which would be helpful to Mankind. Also they must built a Moon Laboratory there.